Atlona AT-RGB110 Composite Video BNC to VGA Format Converter & Scaler
Stock : 1
Atlona AT-RGB110 Composite Video (BNC) to VGA Video Format Converter & Scaler
The Atlona BNC Composite to VGA Video Converter/Scaler is an easy to use product, carefully designed, for video sources that don't support VGA connections. Great for security systems where you don't want to set up a dedicated PC, just plug the security camera into the Atlona converter then to your monitor and you're ready to go. With a built in feature, switch the orientation of your video feed vertically. This is great for hanging security cameras.
- Converts composite video (BNC) signal from sources such as a security camera, VCR or DVD player to a VGA computer monitor.
- Computer monitor resolutions supported up through 1440 x 900 (WXGA+).
- Compatible with NTSC or PAL video systems.
- Ability to flip the image vertically. Perfect for cameras used in security applications.
- Plug and play, no software required.
- Locking BNC input for a more reliable connection.
- 1 Composite Video (BNC) input
- 1 VGA (HD15 female) output
- Resolutions: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1440x900
- Power Supply: 5V DC (universal 110/220V)
- Dimensions: 3.09" x 5.16" x 1.18" or 78.5 x 131 x 30mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 0.44lbs or (200g)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F or 0°C to +40°C
- 1 x Atlona AT-RGB110
- 1 x 5v power supply
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x BNC to RCA Adapter