Gefen GTV-WVGA-LR Wireless VGA Extender (Long Range)
Stock : 1
Extend VGA with L/R audio up to 100 feet at 1280x1024 resolution wirelessly
The Wireless VGA Extender LR allows a VGA display or projector to be conveniently located up to 100 feet away from the source.
The Wireless VGA Extender LR features line-of-sight signal transmission and through walls at resolutions of up to 1280x1024, using industry-proven 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n Wireless network technology. The Extender can be operated on any one of 4 channels to minimize interference.
How It Works
This product is a plug-and-play solution. No special configuration is necessary. The Wireless VGA Extender LR system consists of a Sender and a Receiver. The Sender is connected to the VGA source with a VGA cable. The Receiver is connected to the display with a VGA cable. 12V external power supplies are connected to the Sender and the Receiver.
Supported A/V input sources also include Component, S-Video and Composite Video. A/V sources can be individually selected by pressing the Source Selector button on the front panel of either the Sender unit or the Receiver unit. The current wireless channel can be selected in the same way with the Channel Selector button.
Supported resolutions are as follows:
A/V Input Formats:
1. CVBS : NTSC / PAL / SECAM
2. S-Video : NTSC / PAL / SECAM
3. Y/Pb/Pr : 480i/p , 576i/p , 720p (50/60Hz) , 1080i/p (50/60Hz).
4. VGA : 640x480, 800X600 , 1024X768 , 1280X768 ,1280X960 , 1280X1024
Output Formats & Frequencies:
1. Y/Pb/Pr : 480p (60Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (60Hz)
2. VGA : 640x480 (60Hz), 800X600 (60Hz), 1024X768 (60Hz), 1280X768 (60Hz), 1280X1024 (60Hz)
Resolutions having 1024 vertical pixels or 720p resolution and higher will have half the usual frame rate.
- Wireless extension of VGA up to 100 feet
- Resolutions of up to 1080i/p@60 Hz (Component) and 1280x1024 (VGA) are supported
- Video Formats Supported: VGA @ 1280x1024 (max), Component (720p, 1080i max), S-Video, Composite
- Switch between four audio/video sources from the sender's location
- Plug-and-Play installation with no special configuration required
- 4 wireless channels for resistance to interference
- L/R Analog Audio supported
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna Type: External Dipole antenna 2dBi
- PCM Encoding: 48KHz 16-bit sampling
- Power Supply: 2 x 12V @ 1A each
- Audio Inputs/Outputs: 3.5mm mini-stereo jacks
- Video Inputs:
- Composite & S-Video : NTSC / PAL / SECAM
- Y/Pb/Pr : 480i/p , 576i/p , 720p (50/60Hz) , 1080i/p (50/60Hz).
- VGA : 640x480, 800X600 , 1024X768 , 1280X768 ,1280X960, 1280X1024
- Video Outputs:
- Y/Pb/Pr: 480p (60Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (60Hz)
- VGA: 640x480 , 800X600 , 1024X768 ,1280X768 ,1280X1024
- Switchable 802.11b/g/n Channels: 3, 6, 9, 11
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 C ambient temperature
- Operating Humidity: 90% maximum (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 7.05 (L) x 4.17 (W) x 0.9 (H) per unit