Smart AVI DVR16X16S DVI-D 16x16 Matrix Switcher / Router
Stock : 1
SmartAVI's non-blocking digital video matrix switch provides an easy and dynamic approach to creating up to 16 computer stations, each with the ability of accessing any one of the CPUs or displays instantly either directly or remotely, using RS-232 commands, IR, USB or TCP/IP. Our DVI router is controlled by Windows-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use - a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
The SmartAVI DVI Router 16x16 provides single-link, DVI-D operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2 x 1.65 Gbps at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. The DVI-D signals can be transmitted through 30 feet of copper at the maximum TMDS rate on both the input and output sides of the switch.
- Includes: DVR16X16 ,SM-CSW & CCPWR06US
- Multiple EDID Support
- Programmable EDID from computer
- Automatic EDID learning from monitor
- Increases productivity by providing access to up to 16 computers from 16 workstations.
- 16 x 16 non-blocking, single-link DVI-D matrix switch
- Automatic output pre-emphasis and drive level
- Automatic receiver equalization
- Supports DVI operation at the maximum rate of 2 x 1.65 Gbps
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Control from either front panel or RS-232
- Available IR remote
- USB Control Available
- Ethernet control available
- Easy-to-use Windows based software
- Format: DVI-D Single Line
- Maximum Pixel Clock:165 MHz
- Input Interface: (16) DVI-I 29-pin female
- Output Interface: (16) DVI-I 29-pin female
- DDC: 5 volts p-p(TTL)
- Input Equalization: Automatic
- Input Cable Length: Up to 30 ft.
- Output Cable Length: Up to 30 ft.
- Other: RS-232, IR, USB and TCP/IP via SMTCP
- Power: Internal 100-240 VAC, 50-60 HZ, 60 Watts
- Dimensions: 17x5.25 x 7 3RU
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Approvals: UL, CE, ROHS Compliant