NTI SM-32X32-DVI-LCD DVI Video Matrix Switch
NTI DVI Video Matrix Switch
The VEEMUX® DVI Video Matrix Switch routes video from up to 32 single link digital DVI video sources (computers, DVD players, satellite receivers, etc.) to up to 32 displays (LCD monitors, Plasma screens, DLP HDTVs, projectors, etc.).
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port, front panel buttons, or optional IR remote.
- Supports DVI-D interface for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel displays.
- Available with optional stereo audio. (SM-8X8-DVIA-LCD, SM-16X16-DVIA-LCD, SM-32X32-DVIA-LCD)
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Meets the electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-2.
- Each output provides one video signal and one stereo audio signal (with audio option).
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- HDCP is supported when connecting any one input to any one output (8x8 models only).
- HDCP is not supported when connecting one input to multiple outputs.
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device.
- Built-in default EDID configuration tables for both PC and MAC.
- Dual default EDID configuration tables: high resolution without audio and TV resolution with audio.